(79) R. Jerome and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Preparation of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Doped Graphene Film Modified Sensor for Selective Electrochemical Detection of Nicotine in Tobacco Sample, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2020, accepted. (IF: 5.977).
(78) Murugan Chandran, Nagaraj Murugan, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, and Anandhakumar Sundaramurthy, Gradient Triple-Layered ZnS/ZnO/Ta2O5-SiO2 Core-Shell Nanoparticles for Enzyme-based Electrochemical Detection of Cancer Biomarkers, ACS Appl. Nano Mater. 2020, In press.
(77) R. Jerome, P.V. Keerthivasan, N. Murugan, N. Ramila Devi and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Preparation of Stable Nanocomposite Modified Electrode for Selective Electrochemical Detection of L-Cysteine, 2020, accepted. In press.
(76) N. Murugan, R. Jerome, M. Preethika, S. Anandhakumar and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, 2D-Titanium Carbide (MXene) Based Selective Electrochemical Sensor for Simultaneous Detection of Ascorbic acid, Dopamine and Uric acid, Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2020, accepted (IF: 6.155).
(75) T.H. Vignesh Kumar, Suresh Kumar Raman Pillai, Mary B. Chan-Park and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Highly Selective Detection of Organophosphorus pesticide Methyl parathion on Ag-ZnO-SWCNTs based Field-Effect Transistors, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2020, DOI: 10.1039/C9TC07043E (IF: 7.059)
(74) (BOOK CHAPTER) Ramila D. Nagarajan, and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Chapter 18: Recent Trends in Fabrication and Applications of Wearable Bioelectronics for Early-Stage Disease Monitoring and Diagnosis, Macro, Micro, and Nano-Biosensors, Editors: Rai, M., Reshetilov, A., Plekhanova, Y., Ingle, A.P. (Eds.), 2020, Springer International Publishing.
(73) Vivek Seethapathy, Preethi Sudarsan, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Suresh Babu Krishna Moorthy, Composition dependent structure and catalytic activity of nanostructured Cu-Ni bimetallic oxides, New Journal of Chemistry, 2020, accepted. (IF: 3.069)
(72) Gayathri Jeevanandham, R. Jerome; N. Murugan, M. Preethika, V. Kumaran; Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Nickel Oxide Decorated MoS2 Nanosheets Based Non-Enzymatic Sensor for Selective Detection of Glucose, RSC Advances, 2020, 10, 643-654. (IF: 3.049).
(71) S.Vivek, S.Preethi, T.H. Vignesh Kumar, Ashok K.Sundramoorthy, K. Suresh Babu, Oxidation studies on mono (Cu, Ni) and bimetallic (Cu–Ni) nanoparticles and its impact on catalytic activity, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 152608, In Press (IF: 4.175)
(70) N. Ramila Devi and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, One-pot electrosynthesis of silver nanorods/graphene nanocomposite using 4-sulphocalixarene for selective detection of oxalic acid, Sensors and Actuators: B. Chemical, 2019, accepted. (IF: 6.393)
(69) N. Murugan, T.H. Vignesh Kumar, N. Ramila Devi and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Flower structured MoS2 decorated ZnO/f-MWCNTs hybrid nanocomposite modified sensor for electrochemical selective detection of vitamin C, New J. Chem., 2019, In press. (IF: 3.069)
(68) R. Dineshkumar, N. Murugan, J M Abisha Rani, M Arthanareeswari, P Kamaraj, S Devikala, N. Duraisamy and Ashok K Sundramoorthy*, Synthesis of highly fluorescent carbon dots from Plectranthus amboinicus as a fluorescent sensor for Ag+ ion, Mater. Res. Express 6 (2019) 104006 (IF: 1.449)
(67) C. Murugan, N. Murugan, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy and Anandhakumar S, Nanoceria Decorated Flower-like Molybdenum Sulphide Nanoflakes: An Efficient Nanozyme to Tumour Selective ROS Generation and Photo Thermal Therapy, Chem. Commun., 2019, In press. (IF:6.29)
(66) Omer Sadak, Weizheng Wang, Jiehao Guan, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, S. Gunasekaran, MnO2 Nanoflowers Deposited on Graphene Paper as Electrode Materials for Supercapacitors, ACS Appl. Nano Mater. 2019, In press.
(65) T.H.Vignesh Kumar and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Electrochemical Biosensor for Methyl Parathion Based on Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube/Glutaraldehyde Crosslinked Acetylcholinesterase-Wrapped Bovine Serum Albumin Nanocomposites, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2019, In press. (IF: 5.123)
(64) M. Preethika and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Humic Acid/Halloysite Nanotube/Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide Nanocomposite Based Selective Electrochemical Biosensor for Hydrogen Peroxide, Applied Surface Science, 2019, In press. (IF: 4.439)
(63) N. Murugan, Mary B. Chan-park and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Electrochemical Detection of Uric Acid on Exfoliated Nanosheets of Graphitic-Like Carbon Nitride (g-C3N4) Based Sensor, J. Electrochem. Soc. 166 (2019) B3163-B3170 (IF:3.662)
(62) R. Jerome and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Hydrothermal Synthesis of Boron Nitride Quantum Dots/Poly(Luminol) Nanocomposite for Selective Detection of Ascorbic Acid, J. Electrochem. Soc., 166, (2019) B3017-B3024 (IF: 3.662)
(61) N. Murugan, M. Prakash, M. Jayakumar, A. Sundaramurthy, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Green synthesis of fluorescent carbon quantum dots from Eleusine Coracana and their application as a fluorescence 'turn-off' sensor probe for selective detection of Cu, Applied Surface Science, 476 (2019) 468-480 (IF: 4.439).
(60) V. Seethapathy, P. Sudarsan, A. Kumar Pandey, A. Pandiyan, T.H. Vignesh Kumar, K. Sanjeevi, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, S.B. Krishna Moorthy*, Synergistic effect of Bimetallic Cu:Ni nanoparticles for the efficient catalytic conversion of 4 –Nitrophenol, New Journal of Chemistry, 2019, In press. (IF: 3.201)
(59) T. H. Vignesh Kumar, S.K. Yadav and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Review-Electrochemical Synthesis of 2D Layered Materials and Their Potential Application in Pesticide Detection, J. Electrochem. Soc. 2018 volume 165, issue 16, B848-B861 (IF:3.662).
(58) Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, T. H. Vignesh Kumar, Sundaram Gunasekaran
Graphene-Based Nanosensors and Smart Food Packaging Systems for Food Safety and Quality Monitoring, Chapter 12: Graphene Bioelectronics, 2018, Pages 267-306; A volume in Advanced Nanomaterials, Elsevier
(57) O. Sadak, A. K. Sundramoorthy, S. Gunasekaran, Facile and green synthesis of highly conductive graphene paper, Carbon, Nov. 2018, 138, 108-117. (IF:6.337).
(56) N. Ramila Devi, T.H. Vignesh Kumar, A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Electrochemically exfoliated carbon quantum dots modified electrodes for detection of dopamine neurotransmitter, J. Electrochem. Soc. 2018 165(12): G3112-G31192018. (IF:3.662).
(55) N. Murugan and A. K. Sundramoorthy*, Synthesis of fluorescent carbon dots from Borassus flabellifer flowers for label-free highly selective and sensitive detection of Fe3+ ions, New J. Chem., 2018,42, 13297-13307 (RSC,IF:3.201).
(54) N. Ramila Devi, M. Sasidharan, and A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Gold Nanoparticles-Thiol-Functionalized Reduced Graphene Oxide Coated Electrochemical Sensor System for Selective Detection of Mercury Ion, J. Electrochem. Soc. 165 (2018) B3046-B3053 [IF: 3.259].
(53) N. Murugan, C. Murugan and A.K. Sundramoorthy*, In vitro and in vivo characterization of mineralized hydroxyapatite/polycaprolactone-graphene oxide based bioactive multifunctional coating on Ti alloy for bone implant applications, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2018) 11, 959–969 [IF: 2.969].
(52) T. H. Vignesh Kumar and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Non-Enzymatic Electrochemical Detection of Urea on Silver Nanoparticles Anchored Nitrogen-Doped Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Modified Electrode, J. Electrochem. Soc. 165 (2018) B3006-B3016 [IF: 3.259]
(51) V. Sharma, A. Sundaramurthy and A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Graphene nanoplatelets-silver nanorods-polymer based in-situ hybrid electrode for electroanalysis of dopamine and ascorbic acid in biological samples, Applied Surface Science, 449, 2018, Pages 558-566 [IF: 3.387].
(50) T.H. Vignesh Kumar, V. Sivasankar, N. Fayou, H. Abou Oualid, A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Synthesis and characterization of coral-like hierarchical MgO incorporated fly ash composite for the effective adsorption of azo dye from aqueous solution, Applied Surface Science, Volume 449, 2018, Pages 719-728 [IF: 3.387].
(49) A. Sundaramurthy and A.K. Sundramoorthy, Polyelectrolyte capsules preloaded with interconnected alginate matrix: An effective capsule system for encapsulation and release of macromolecules, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 107, Par B (2018) 2251-2261 [IF: 3.671].
(48) M. Govindasamy, V. Mani, S.-M. Chen, T.-W. Chen, and A. K. Sundramoorthy
Methyl parathion detection in vegetables and fruits using silver@graphene nanoribbons nanocomposite modified screen printed electrode
Scientific Reports 2017; 7: 46471. (IF: 5.228)
(47) Highly selective colorimetric and electrochemical sensing of iron (III) using Nile red functionalized graphene film
O. Sadak, A. K. Sundramoorthy, S. Gunasekaran
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 89 (2017) 430-436. (IF: 7.476)
(46) MnO2 Nanorods/SiO2 sphere coated on single-wall carbon nanotubes as supercapacitor electrode for high energy storage applications,
Zaharaddeen S Iro, Kesavan T, Subramani C, Dash SS, Sasidharan Manickam and Ashok K. Sundramoorthy*, Materials Research Express, 4 (2017) 124004 [IF: 1.068]
(45) Graphene Oxide/Oxidized Carbon Nanofiber/Mineralized Hydroxyapatite Based Hybrid Composite for Biomedical Applications, N. Murugan, A Sundaramurthy, S.-M. Chen, A.K. Sundramoorthy*, Materials Research Express, 4 (2017)124005 [IF: 1.068]
(44) Anisotropic Noble Metal Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Surface Functionalization and Applications in Biosensing, Bioimaging, Drug Delivery and Theranostics, G. Paramasivam, N. Kayambu, A. M. Rabel, A.K Sundramoorthy, A. Sundaramurthy, Acta Biomaterialia, 49, 2017, 45-65 (IF: 6.008)
(43) Synthesis of poly(8-aminopyrene-1,3,6-trisulfonic acid)/CNT Nanocomposite for Electrochemical Detection of Caffeine
A.K. Sundramoorthy, O. Sadak, S. Anandhakumar and S. Gunasekaran, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 163 (13) B638-B643 (2016) (IF: 3.4)
(42) Simultaneous reduction and covalent grafting of polythiophene on graphene oxide sheets for excellent capacitance retention
SK Yadav, R Kumar, AK Sundramoorthy, RK Singh, CHM Koo, RSC Adv., 2016,6, 52945-52949 (IF: 3.84)
(41) Reduced Graphene Oxide-Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) Polystyrene Sulfonate Based Dual-Selective Sensor for Iron in Different Oxidation States
Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Bhagya S. Premkumar, and Sundaram Gunasekaran, ACS Sensors, 2016, 1 (2), pp 151–157.
(40) Low-temperature solution process for preparing flexible transparent carbon nanotube film for use in flexible supercapacitors
Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Yi-Cheng Wang, and Sundaram Gunasekaran*, Nano Research, 2015, 8, 3430-3445 (IF: 7.010)
(39) Lateral assembly of oxidized graphene flakes into large-scale transparent conductive thin films with a three-dimensional surfactant 4-sulfocalixarene, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Yilei Wang, Jing Wang, Jianfei Che, Ya Xuan Thong, Albert Chee W. Lu & Mary B. Chan-Park*
Scientific Reports, 2015, 5, 10716. (IF: 5.078)
(38) Azo Dye Functionalized Graphene Nanoplatelets for Selective Detection of Bisphenol A and Hydrogen Peroxide
N. Yasri, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, and Sundaram Gunasekaran, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 87295-87305 (IF: 3.84)
(37) Partially Oxidized Graphene/Metallic Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Film-Coated Electrode for Nanomolar Detection of Dopamine
Ashok K. Sundramoorthy and Sundaram Gunasekaran*, Electroanalysis, 2015, 27, 1811–1816. (IF: 2.138)
(36) Applications of graphene in quality assurance and safety of food, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy and Sundaram Gunasekaran*, Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 60, 36–53. (IF: 6.351)
(35) Gel Electrophoresis using a Selective Radical for Separation of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes
Sara Mesgari, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Leslie S. Loo* and Mary Chan-Park* , Faraday Discussions, 2014, 173, 351-363 (IF: 4.194)
(34) Solution-processed flexible transparent conductors based on carbon nanotubes and silver grid hybrid films
J. Wang, J. Zhang, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Peng Chen* and Mary B. Chan-Park* , Nanoscale, 2014,6, 4560-4565 (IF: 6.233)
(33) Highly Selective Mercury Detection at Partially Oxidized Graphene/Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):Poly(styrenesulfonate) Nanocomposite Film Modified Electrode
N. Yasri, Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Woo-Jin Chang and Sundaram Gunasekaran, Frontiers in Materials 2014, 1, 33. (IF: 1.311)
(32) Scalable and Effective Enrichment of Semiconducting Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by a Dual Selective Naphthalene-Based Azo Dispersant
Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Sara Mesgari, Jing Wang, Raj Kumar, Mahasin Alam Sk., Siew Hooi Yeap, Qing Zhang, Siu Kwan Sze, Kok Hwa Lim,*, and Mary B. Chan-Park*, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2013, 135 (15), pp 5569–5581 (IF: 10.677)
(31) Disposable Redox Polymer Coated Screen-Printed Carbon Electrode for NADH Sensing
Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Szu-Ling Chen, Shen-Ming Chen, Micro and Nanosystems, 2012, Volume 4 Issue 3, pp.172-179 (8)
(30) New Developments on Nanomaterials for Electrochemical Applications
Ashok K. Sundramoorthy, Micro and Nanosystems, 2012, Volume 4 Issue 3, pp.171-171 (1)
(29) Electrochemical properties of myoglobin deposited on multi-walled carbon nanotube/ciprofloxacin film
Kumar, S.A., Wang, S.-F., Chang, Y.-T., Lu, H.-C., Yeh, C.-T. (2011) Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 82 (2), pp. 526-531. [IF: 3.554]
(28) Direct electron transfer of cytochrome C and its electrocatalytic properties on multiwalled carbon nanotubes/ciprofloxacin films
Kumar, S.A., Wang, S.-F., Yeh, C.-T., Lu, H.-C., Yang, J.-C., Chang, Y.-T. (2010) Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 14 (11), pp. 2129-2135. [IF: 2.279]
(27) Electrochemical sensing of H2O2 at flavin adenine dinucleotide/chitosan/CNT nanocomposite modified electrode
Kumar, S.A.*, Chen, S.-L., Chen, S.-M. (2010) Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 13 (10), pp. K83-K86. [IF: 2.010]
(26) Synthetic antibacterial agent assisted synthesis of gold nanoparticles: Characterization and application studies
Kumar, S.A.*, Chang, Y.-T., Wang, S.-F., Lu, H.-C. (2010) Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 71 (10), pp. 1484-1490. [IF: 1.527]
(25) Acid yellow 9 as a dispersing agent for carbon nanotubes: Preparation of redox polymer-carbon nanotube composite film and its sensing application towards ascorbic acid and dopamine
Kumar, S.A., Wang, S.-F., Yang, T.C.-K., Yeh, C.-T. (2010) Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 25 (12), pp. 2592-2597. [IF: 5.437]
(24) Poly(BCB)/Au-nanoparticles hybrid film modified electrode: Preparation, characterization and its application as a non-enzymatic sensor
Kumar, S.A., Wang, S.-F., Chang, Y.-T. (2010) Thin Solid Films, 518 (20), pp. 5832-5838. [IF: 1.604]
(23) Synthesis of gold nanorods/nanobelts and their potent electrocatalytic properties toward ethanol oxidation
Kumar, S. A., Wang, S.-F., Yang, J.-C., Yeh, C.-T., Lu, H.-C. (2010) Chemistry Letters, 39 (1), pp. 74-75. [IF: 1.594]
(22) Preparation and characterization of copper nanoparticles/zinc oxide composite modified electrode and its application to glucose sensing
Kumar, S.A., Cheng, H.-W., Chen, S.-M., Wang, S.-F. (2010) Materials Science and Engineering C, 30 (1), pp. 86-91. [IF: 2.404]
(21) Selective detection of uric acid in the presence of ascorbic acid and dopamine using polymerized luminol film modified glassy carbon electrode
Kumar, S.A.*, Cheng, H.-W., Chen, S.-M. (2009) Electroanalysis, 21 (20), pp. 2281-2286. [IF: 2.817]
(20) Adsorption of ciprofloxacin and its role for stabilizing multi-walled carbon nanotubes and characterization
Kumar, S.A., Wang, S.-F. (2009) Materials Letters, 63 (21), pp. 1830-1833. [IF: 2.224]
(19) Amperometric sensor for detection of the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide using a poly(pyronin B) film modified electrode
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-L., Chen, S.-M. (2009) Electroanalysis, 21 (12), pp. 1379-1386. [IF: 2.817]
(18) Electrochemical analysis of H2 O2 and nitrite using copper nanoparticles/poly(o -phenylenediamine) film modified glassy carbon electrode
Kumar, S. A., Lo, P.-H., Chen, S.-M. (2009) Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 156 (7), pp. E118-E123. [IF: 2.588]
(17) Electroanalysis of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) using nano-ZnO/poly(luminol) hybrid film modified electrode
Kumar, S. A., Cheng, H.-W., Chen, S.-M., (2009) Reactive and Functional Polymers, 69 (6), pp. 364-370. [IF: 2.505]
(16) Electrochemical preparation, characterization, and electrocatalytic studies of Nafion-ruthenium oxide modified glassy carbon electrode
Ti, C.-C., Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M, (2009) Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 13 (3), pp. 397-406. [IF: 2.279]
(15) Electrochemical selective determination of ascorbic acid at redox active polymer modified electrode derived from direct blue 71
Kumar, S.A., Lo, P.-H., Chen, S.-M, (2008) Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 24 (4), pp. 518-523. [IF: 5.437]
(14) Amperometric determination of H2O2 at nano-TiO2/DNA/thionin nanocomposite modified electrode
Lo, P.-H., Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M, (2008) Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 66 (2), pp. 266-273. [IF: 3.554]
(13) Zinc oxide/redox mediator composite films-based sensor for electrochemical detection of important biomolecules
Tang, C.-F., Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M., (2008) Analytical Biochemistry, 380 (2), pp. 174-183. [IF: 2.582]
(12) Electroanalytical determination of acetaminophen using nano-TiO2/polymer coated electrode in the presence of dopamine
Kumar, S.A., Tang, C.-F., Chen, S.-M. (2008) Talanta, 76 (5), pp. 997-1005. [IF: 3.498]
(11) Electrochemical synthesis and characterization of TiO2 nanoparticles and their use as a platform for flavin adenine dinucleotide immobilization and efficient electrocatalysis
Kumar, S. A.*, Lo, P.-H., Chen, S.-M. (2008) Nanotechnology, 19 (25), art. no. 255501. [IF: 3.842]
(10) Electroanalysis of NADH using conducting and redox active polymer/carbon nanotubes modified electrodes-a review [FULL TEXT AVAILABLE-PDF] (click here)
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2008) Sensors, 8 (2), pp. 739-766. (Invited Review Article) [IF: 1.953]
(9) Poly(4-amino-1-1′-azobenzene-3, 4′-disulfonic acid) coated electrode for selective detection of dopamine from its interferences
Kumar, S.A., Tang, C.-F., Chen, S.-M. (2008) Talanta, 74 (4), pp. 860-866. [IF: 3.498]
(8) Nanostructured zinc oxide particles in chemically modified electrodes for biosensor applications
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2008) Analytical Letters, 41 (2), pp. 141-158. (Invited Review Article) [IF: 0.965]
(7) Electrocatalytic reduction of oxygen and hydrogen peroxide at poly(p-aminobenzene sulfonic acid)-modified glassy carbon electrodes
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2007) Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 278 (1-2), pp. 244-250. [IF: 3.187]
(6) Electrocatalysis and amperometric detection of the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide at toluidine blue/zinc oxide coated electrodes
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2007) Electroanalysis, 19 (18), pp. 1952-1958. [IF: 2.817]
(5) Electrochemical, microscopic, and EQCM studies of cathodic electrodeposition of ZnO/FAD and anodic polymerization of FAD films modified electrodes and their electrocatalytic properties
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2007) Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 11 (7), pp. 993-1006. [IF: 2.279]
(4) Fabrication and characterization of Meldola's blue/zinc oxide hybrid electrodes for efficient detection of the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide at low potential
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2007) Analytica Chimica Acta, 592 (1), pp. 36-44. [IF: 4.387]
(3) Electrochemically polymerized composites of conducting poly(p-ABSA) and flavins (FAD, FMN, RF) films and their use as electrochemical sensors: A new potent electroanalysis of NADH and NAD+
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2007) Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 123 (2), pp. 964-977. [IF: 3.535]
(2) Electrochemical preparation of poly(acriflavine) film-modified electrode and its electrolcatalytic properties towards NADH, nitrite and sulfur oxoanions
Chen, S.-M., Liu, M.-I., Kumar, S.A. (2007) Electroanalysis, 19 (9), pp. 999-1007. [IF: 2.817]
(1) Myoglobin/arylhydroxylamine film modified electrode: Direct electrochemistry and electrochemical catalysis
Kumar, S.A., Chen, S.-M. (2007) Talanta, 72 (2), pp. 831-838. [IF: 3.498]