Abstracts should have 350 word limit of text (excluding presenter information and title) and should be in one of the following topics under the Competitive / Non Competitive category from students and professionals.
Current trends and recent advances in Diagnosis, Assessment, Evaluation, and Intervention of ASD in the following domains
- Early childhood
- Transition to adolescence and to adulthood
- Community integration
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Use of technology
Abstracts May Be Accepted Into One of Three Categories
- Oral Presentation (students and professionals)
- E-Poster Presentation
- Mini-Movies (only about concept)
1st and 2nd prizes will be awarded for the best scientific paper presentation in Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Special Education and Psychology.
1st and 2nd prizes for E-poster and mini-movies in general.
Deadlines for Submission
- Abstract of all categories of presentation: 15th April, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 18th April, 2022